9 Major Sources of Antioxidants
- Camu-camu - Amazon rainforest fruit containing the highest recorded amount of natural Vitamin C
- Tumeric root concentrate - To reduce inflammation and pain, and the risk of Alzheimers. For liver and heart health.
- Grape seed concentrate - Anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic. Helps reduce risk of cancer and gum disease.
- Milk thistle concentrate - Contains a unique antioxidant (silymarin) for liver support and balancing cholesterol.
- Dunaliella - Sea veggie rich in beta carotene which the body uses to make Vitamin A without risk of toxicity.
- Alpha lipoic acid - Known to extend the life of other antioxidants, lower blood sugar and reduce insulin resistance.
- Lycopene - Forprostate, ovarian, breast and heart health.
- Lutein - Antioxidant in berries that supports eye health.
- Indole 3 carbinol - to detoxify estrogen and prevent cancer.
- Bioperine® - Standardized extract of black pepper without the irritation. Helps the body absorb nutrients.
- Green tea extract - Aids weight loss and blocks absorption of bad fats. Anticarcinogenic.
- Clove - Supports digestion and can relieve pain.
- Ginger root -Antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Can help in digestion and respiratory health.
- 11 plant enzymes that reduces bloating and gas, and may break down deposits in arteries and joints
Probiotics and Prebiotics
- 2 Probiotics - Acidophilus and Bifidus - Control yeast, itching, constipation, and diarrhea
- 2 Prebiotics - Inulin from chickory root, maltodextrin from organic brown rice (Soluble fibers to keep probiotics alive).
- Aloe vera gel - Antacid, anti-ulcer and anti-hangover, known to promote regular bowel movements.
- Coral powder - Provides minerals in natural proportions.
The twenty-two fruits and twenty-five vegetables in The Pops™, along with the other nutritionally dense ingredients, reduces damage to the body for things like wrinkles, deteriorating eyesight, clogged arteries and more.
To see a more detailed description of all seventy-seven ingredients, Click Here.